Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Start of 2006

A nice quiet farewell to 2005 spent with two good friends and the new bundle of joy to the Pllana family. Lil Aurora was sooo adorable! Counted down to BBC's coverage showing fireworks in London. How cool to see the place I'm working at, at the centre of the countdown and firework display!

Not that much different in 2006 so far, but lots of exciting things to look forward to! It's going to be a significant year to friends getting married - Jen, Amanda, Manj, Fuz and Amit. I hope your preparations are going well and you are enjoying them! :) I will have to start my preparations in summer this year and am looking forward to all the help I'll be getting from family and friends.... (hint hint!)! :) And of course, not forgetting those experiencing parenthood for the first time (and enjoying it) or welcoming new additions to the family (Dan and Chee Chee)!

Will this be another superb year to remember? I'm sure it will be, and I hope it will be for all the right reasons and filled with good memories!

1 comment:

Jollivet said...

hahah..which is precisely why we're climbing mt kinabalu to whip you up into shape.. wink.