Thursday, January 19, 2006

Get Rich or Die Tryin

After dinner on Tuesday, I was wandering through Leicester Square. As I turned round the corner, there was a big crowd gathering around Empire Cinemas. Turned out that it was the premiere of 50 Cent's movie "Get Rich or Die Tryin". Since I had some time before heading off to RML, I stayed round to see if I can spot celebrities.

Ok, I'm probably going to show my age now but I hardly recognised those who were walking up the red carpet. I saw Jodie Marsh, someone from Sugababes and Michelle from Big Brother. If you're thinking 'Who?', yes - that was my first thought too. I didn't even recognised the faces to these people whose names I recognised. It was thanks to the screaming teenagers next to me that I managed to decipher some of their names!

No comments: