Saturday, February 18, 2006

National Wedding Show


Joined hundreds if not thousands of brides to be (and troops!) at National Wedding Show Spring 2006. Was not as excited about it as I thought I would be (and was two weeks ago). I guess as many have pointed out, it's more than a year away (also, the absence of my own supportive 'troop'!). I'm in my project management mode and want to get targets, milestones, names on my spreadsheet and project plan. I really need to remind myself to start enjoying the preparations properly rather than get all worked up about project managing it! ;)

I did get some good ideas on alternative guestbooks, photography style/momento and bonbonieres. All filed away categorically to be looked at nearer the time when others start sharing my enthusiasm and excitement. :)

(This picture taken of one of the catwalk models before I was told no photography was allowed in the hall. Oops...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm enthusiastic! I'm excited! Let's have a wedding!!!

Shang Lee said...

hey.. if i'm reading this correctly... congratulations to you two! (finally!)

The Chansters said...

remember to keep me updated abt the big day!!!

Jessica said...

Hi cissyn - great to see your blog too! Yes - finally, huh? Have to wait for everyone else first... ;) Respect elders and all! Hopefully we'll be able to catch up sometime!

Jen - of course I'll keep you updated! It'll be second half of next year (I think!), so keep the whole half free! Hahaha.... Hopefully confirming dates this Aug when we go back for hols.