Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sounds Easy

I'm wondering what to do. Wondering what I can do. It sounds so easy. Understand what you are good at, what you are bad at, what you are passionate about and make it your job. Hmm....

I wish I knew. People have told me what I'm good at. Even more have told me what I'm bad at. :) Not really sure what I'm passionate about. I'm more of a jack-of-all-trades, master-of-none. Can I make a living out of that? I really don't know.

I've toyed with the idea of this years ago but I was very happy in what I was doing and could see all the things I was learning. There was no point getting out of it. I'm now thinking about this idea a lot more seriously. Like several times a day sometimes, which can be very negative and obsessive! What I need to figure out is what I should do instead. I know what I want and what I don't want. I just need to find out what I can do to make it all happen and the right time for all this to happen.

Sounds easy but it's not! It's been stumping me for ages!

1 comment:

Shang Lee said...

I came across a book which helped. U might want to consider "What color is your parachute?" Good luck!