Saturday, October 03, 2009

It seems silly

I don't know why I feel like this. It's not like I am starving, in poverty, in any sort of huge problem. Yet, I feel sad and void. I really should feel blessed. I have so much. I have people who love me. I have people who look out for me. I keep telling myself that but it does not work.

It seems silly thinking back about little problems. Things that may not even have happened. It is silly to worry about stupid things.

Lord, I commit these stupid little worries to You. Please give me the wisdom to realise how stupid it all is and how stupid I would be to let it affect me.

1 comment:

Shang Lee said...

it's not stupid. it's being aware. it's the start of your journey to realising who you are. not many dares to even think about it. so just enjoy the journey. :)