Friday, March 03, 2006

Meeting up with ex MCers

Kah Yong came over to UK for a short visit so met up with him, Wei Hian, Jason, Kish and Lay Seng. When I told B I was meeting up because Kah Yong was here, B (sarcastically, or so I thought) asked if Kah Yong is married "because everyone else seems to be". (B seems to have this thing about how everyone else is getting married except us - as if it's my fault!) Anyway, within first 15mins of dinner, I found out... surprise surprise, that Kah Yong is indeed getting married at the end of the year. Hahaha. What good news! (And I'm also beginning to wonder if B's got some sixth sense now!)

Since the beginning of the year, more friends are getting married: Aside from those mentioned in previous post "Start of 2006".... Leena, Lucky, Amy and now Kah Yong!

No comments: