Saturday, March 11, 2006

Is it the weekend already?

It has been one of those weeks..... Mid week, I was surprised to find that it was only Wednesday. So much had gone on that it felt like it should be Friday! But when Friday rolled around, there was so much left to do that I couldn't believe it was Friday!

What's been happening? It's been busy busy busy at work. But won't go into details here or it'll bore you! :) Hope all turns out well though! Went to watch Les Miserables with Beverly on Wednesday - was really good. It started out a lil disappointing but after 30mins, the strength and power of the singing started showing through. Was excellent. Another trip to the theatre on Thursday, this time to watch Woman in Black with colleagues from another team. Boy, was it scary! It was a good (or bad?) thing we were sat higher up, as there were a few bits when the audience at the front screamed and we couldn't understand what they were screaming at. (Was quite funny, actually!) Perhaps when I'm feeling braver, I'll go watch it again and choose to sit in the front rows.

Thank goodness it's the weekend though! I didn't really welcome it on Friday afternoon when I saw the big pile of work that I still need to get through, but like my dad said before, work will always be there....!

No comments: