Saturday, May 09, 2009

Reflecting on the title

When I first started this blog, it was meant for me to jot down my thoughts and also share what I have been to. For whoever who wanted to read. Recently, I reread a lot of old posts. I realised that of late, my posts have been rants. Yes, it is still me jotting down my thoughts but those are now more of frustration and anger.

I am sorry. Realise it does not make for happy reading. Or maybe you do laugh - at all the lil things I get frustrated about. I guess the blog has taken on a slightly different objective. Not so much sharing what I have been up to in terms of activities, hols or things of that sort. More of an outlet for my frustrations so that I don't go insane keeping them in me or drive hubby and friends bored to tears (or less so) with my rants.

If it bores you, then please don't read such posts. Though I think most of the new posts will be of that sort.

1 comment:

Jollivet said...

:) you are not alone!