Saturday, September 08, 2007

The weekend!!!!

Yippee....it's the weekend! I've been looking forward to this since....well, Tuesday morning. Not that I've got anything special planned this weekend. Just being able to relax and not think about work, evolving deadlines and different priorities.... I still can't place my finger on why I wasn't motivated or enthusiastic at all this week. Nothing bad happened. Just the normal routine and challenges of work. Something I used to be quite enthused about but this week, I just wanted it to go away....

Whatever it was, I'm so glad it's the weekend! Regardless of whatever week I had, B had a worse week. 6-7 hours sleep over 48 hours as he prepared all his cases for exam presentation next week. I felt bad that I was asleep before he was, given it was midnite where I am and he is 7 hours ahead. Oh well, I think he's even more pleased it's the weekend, and will be even happier when the exam presentation's over on Tuesday. Praying hard for him!

No comments: