Saturday, March 17, 2007

My only chance at breaking a world record...

And we did it!

Ok, so it was for biggest dance class ever but hey, it's the only chance I ever have at even midly breaking a world record. So we vined, hitched, stepped, kicked and clapped to the Comic Relief Line Dancing Song (creative or what?) on Friday 16 March 2007. For 10mins. All in name of Comic Relief Red Nose Day which made it even better.

Click this link for a clip of the news bulletin from BBC Midlands.


Several more Comic Relief photos via this link.


Waiting to start the line dance...


Just in case you were wondering, this isn't my typical office attire - it was "Big Wild West" theme in the office in aid of Comic Relief so I had to do my part (of course!)









Spot difference in the nose?







World record broken!!!!

No comments: