Monday, December 11, 2006

Don't wanna hear myself think....

On Friday, I had a real TGIF (not the restaurant) day. By Sunday night though, I was glad the weekend was over. Won't go into details here because I'll just get all worked up again.

I just don't want to hear myself think. Haven't felt like this in a good few years but my own thoughts will just make me feel worse. Working with iPod on full blast in the office so I can drown out my thoughts. Anti-social? Maybe. Normally wouldn't recommend this tactic because it's just delaying the root of the problem. But I can't be bothered anymore. Talking about it may help, but I don't want to deal with the decisions and consequences right now. Enough on my plate. Just want to keep my head down, do my work and take my break.

2 comments:

Jollivet said...

really hope it's nothing serious. speak to Him, if you dont want to speak to anyone human and flawed about it. you'll feel better after all that.

tc, have a safe flight home.

p.s Heb 3:19

gabelis said...

Mrs Chan writes:
Hope things get better yeah? Take care Jes..